2) Ali sent me some gorgeous vintage layette patterns. I can’t wait to try some of the gorgeous little dresses in them. They look like they require a bit of skill to tackle though… eeeeek.
3) I got a job interview! For my dream job! Working at an International Development agency. I am hoping and wishing and praying to the God/s that I get it. Ahhhh it’d be sooooo good.
4) Got some awesome books from my Daddio. He asked what I wanted and I said I’d like something to teach me how to not kill vegetables. So he got me a cool little book that is written in simple enough english for the most gumby of gardeners (ie. Me) AND he got me a vego cook book! Amazing!! How did he know that I was absolutely hating cooking at the moment and all I needed was some inspiration?? Great book. Can’t wait to make about a million things in it.
5) Mum gave me some gorgy face products from Living Nature. Very yummy.
6) Made a few more zip purses for Christmas pressies. And now I am about to tackle an artsy clutch.
That’s all… off to watch Scrubs now! Weeeee.