A brief summary of 2007.
1. Got a Tobin.
2. Kept a Tobin.
3. Got an honours degree – not with first class. Feck it. I thought I had it!
4. Didn’t stop biting nails. Ah well.
5. Got lots of debt. Damn being a student. (Yes, I know that isn’t an excuse, but as I refuse to accept blame at the very least I am blaming it on something intangible so not to offend anyone).
6. Got a job. Yahoooooo.
Right… now for 2008.
1. Stop biting nails… no, REALLY stop biting them. Actually, let’s phrase this in the positive so it is more enticing to stick to – Grow lovely nails.
2. Spend less time on the internet (and absolutely NO blog surfing or forum-ing at new job. Nada.) and consequently, more time with Devil Child.
3. Keep budget up-to-date and stick to it – this includes paying off overdraft(s) and credit card *cringey cringe cringe*
4. Blog up a storm.
5. Craft up a storm.
Oh, and look… I’m keeping number 5 already! Just made these Bandanna Bibs for a tiny little Louie kid who we were playing with this morning so he keeps the vomit marks on his funky frilly purple pants to a minimum.