I don’t know if you know this about me… but when I don’t eat, I lose the ability to function. YES I know that EVERYONE loses the ability to function if they don’t eat… I just seem to lose it faster than others. I get gruuuumpy and indecisive and all manner of not so nice things.
So you get a bulleted post:
- I have a girl date tonight with a bloggy buddy. Ooooer.
- Knitting is stressing me out. Too many birthdays. Too many people I have said yes to. Too many patterns to work out.
- I can’t count. Severely hinders the knitting design process.
- My car is getting fixed and then I am selling it. I love my little peugeot but I can not afford to buy parts made
of goldfor it.
- I’ve finally set up a blog reader. And hallelujah! It doesn’t take me a whole working day to read all my blogs. Now what am I going to do? Work?
- I have been roped into the Freedom Torch Relay. It better not freaking rain. I prefer to do my activism from my computer chair (kidding…. sorta) but will make some physical effort for once.
- My workmate wants me to find out the cause of the global food crisis. I suppose I’d better get on to it if I am going to solve the world’s problems by lunchtime.
- (Late addition:) Received my Kimya Dawson CDs today from Amazon. Can’t wait to get home and blast ’em.