I took a whole bunch of photos while in Christchurch but this is the only one I actually like (not even at the wedding… haha) Useless. This is my little bro, taken while we were in the process of graffiti-ing a wall for the wedding photographs. Totally legally and all. Errrrr. Right.
While I didn’t get much decent photographic evidence of the wedding, it was way fun. Here’s why:
- My family are quite rad – especially the additions, like Lauren (future step-sister).
- My boy is quite rad – he stayed up and partied with everyone (first time he’d met them) despite me piking at midnight to go to bed.
- Wedding was at a scout camp – tent only a drunken stumble away. Awesome.
- Potato plate eating competition won by my brother – I know they are technically edible, but that doesn’t mean it is a good idea people. Luckily only minor damage to Rob’s esophagus.
- Pavlova decorating competition for dessert – flaming wooden cutlery all Gaz’s idea.
- Highland games the next day – for some reason throwing gumboots is really quite enjoyable.
- Pitching in to help with the wedding – and feeling like you are contributing something worthwhile rather than just going out and buying a toaster.
- Oh, and not the wedding but way cool anyway – cuddles with baby E. She’s neat. As are her parents.
Thanks for a rad time Becs and Colin!