… if used in the right way.
Today I planned to tear out my dead vege garden. Instead I managed to make three pairs of undies for the kidlet.
They are a good fit but given that I wanted them to be the next size up from her current stash, they could be a bit bigger. Maybe next time. I can see the whole make-your-own-undies thing becoming quite addictive. I want a rainbow pair too!
The third pair I made were from bamboo velour and only had a one way stretch – the other two are from cotton lycra. The bamboo velour ones are definitely on the small side. And of course they are the kiddo’s favourites.
And my garden continues to rot.