Trying to embarrass myself into action here. I have many things on my needles at present. The worst bit is, most of them have been on for more than a year.
1. Cuinn’s Nikau jersey. This really has to be frogged and made into something else. I ran out of yarn most of the way through and turns out in the time I took stuffing around with it all, Naturally have stopped making that colour. Awesome. Then I still have to make little Cuinnathon something. Although I imagine Simonne gave up loooong ago.
2. Shrug for Ally. This is in many pieces but I’m at a part of the pattern where I have to actually concentrate. Me + knitting + concentration = not good. This is why I generally stick to seamless, simple knits. No brain power required.
3. My Bibi jersey. I still love the pattern… I just have no motivation to get on to the next sleeve. I think I started having to pay attention the pattern and it all went downhill. Refer above 😛
4. Jute’s fingerless gloves. Oh, actually, these are over 2 years old I think? They were going to be mine to match my hat but Jute has since stolen my hat so she may as well have the gloves as well. Not that I would have ever worn them together anyway. That’d be nafffffffff.. I live in Auckland now. We don’t even get a proper Winter. May as well learn how to crochet bikinis or some shit.
5. My scarf. I claimed I would never knit a scarf again after the Scarf of Doom. Then I decided I could totally knit one for myself and it wouldn’t take nearly as long as the SoD. Turns out I was wrong. ha.
I’ve got so many other things I want to knit so I just really need to get my ass into gear and finish them all!
End of May realistic? Yeah? Yeah.