I cleaned my shower. Momentous occasion. The internal monologue went a bit like this…
- Woahhhh… cleaning the shower with your glasses on is a baaaad idea.
- You’d think that with the combination of water, soap, and general movement, that showers wouldn’t have to be cleaned.
- Someone should really invent a self cleaning shower. I’d buy it.
- Oooo…. I’m growing some neat shit! It’s preeeeeetty.
- I could totally invite bacteriologists and mycologists over to view my giant agar plate.
- Probably not a good plan… wouldn’t want to induce world wide panic.
- This eco-friendly cleaner is all very well and good, but it ain’t doing much cleaning.
- Ah feckit. I’ll do some more tomorrow.