Goodness gracious, I forgot how freaking busy it is being childless. I usually whinge on about how childless people have no idea of the freedom they have to do things spontaneously… but then I’ve just had two weeks of dealing with that same spontaneity that I miss and HOLY CRAP I NEED A BREAK.
- Skid fest. Yes. I was dragged along. I managed to make it through the wet t-shirt competition without kicking anyone in the balls. Only just. I have been ranting about it ever since. And apart from horror of that, and the environmental disaster that is a whole day of burn outs, it’s kinda neat watching cars blow shit up. Tyres… motors… I’m not fussy.
- Sanding the RX7. Employed to be the Boy’s helper. I much prefer that to getting my boobs out and being harassed by middle aged men.
- Specialist appointment. Surgery tomorrow! Eeeeep!
- Hen’s nights. Naked men this time. I’m not all that sure it’s less degrading than wet t-shirt competitions but never mind. I spent most of the night avoiding alcohol being thrust at me. Surgery was the perfect excuse.
- Oh mannn. I’m so sure there was a pile more stuff than just that. I’m just having a mind blank. Can I try and be more interesting next time?